In this position you will play a key technical leadership role in developing advanced mixed signal circuits for low power, high-speed, Fin-FET SERDES macros to be used in numerous products from high performance data center SoCs to low power consumer SoCs. You will join a highly collaborative team, and your success will have a significant impact on our products.
Candidates should have an interest in all the “Key Qualifications” listed below, and significant experience in some of them.
- At least 5 years of hands-on circuit design for high-speed SERDES.
- Knowledge of SERDES architecture.
- Strong understanding of analog design fundamentals.
- Mixed signal, analog and digital circuit design in advanced FinFET processes.
- Knowledge of SERDES circuit implementation such as:
- Analog front-end design for RX
- Equalization design: CTLE, VGA, DFE
- High speed sampler design
- Adaptation algorithms for system level simulations
- High speed ADC
- High Speed Clocking
- TX Serializer and Driver Design
- Signal Integrity.
- Ability to operate lab equipment such as J-BERT, high-speed scopes, etc.
- Ability to provide customer support.
- Contribute to the circuit design of advanced Fin-FET SERDES macros.
- Design of different circuit blocks: CTLE, DFE, data samplers, high-speed ADC, driver, PLL, clocking, CDR, etc.
- Layout supervision and post-layout analysis.
- Design review and documentation.
- Silicon bring-up, debug, and evaluation.
- Supervision and mentoring of junior level circuit design engineers.
MSEE / Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our workforce. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, ability, and business requirements.